Our conversational agents are built on HAL™ – a proprietary conversational AI framework that integrates with existing conversational frameworks like IBM Watson, Google Dialogflow, and Amazon Lex.
For our clients, we transform shallow out-of-the-box chatbots into domain aware intelligent conversational agents. We do this by both extending both what entities are understood and what intents are recognized.
Examples of our conversational agents:
- Anna Lytx – The Infolytx conversational agent that is a reference implementation that exhibits various features of the HAL engine
- A Tech Support Agent – A conversational agent for an Amusement Park that acts as first-line support for maintenance and other issues.
- A Home Improvement Product Agent – A sales support conversational agent for a Home Improvement retail chain to assist with product information, choice, and purchase
- My Mindful Buddy – A treatment-adherence mobile app for patients powered by conversational AI and voice-enabled technologies.
- Clara – A provider search healthcare conversational agent