Personal Data Collected Automatically
- Infolytx’ collection of personal data while browsing our site is limited to the current conventions of responsible parties and is not intended to be invasive or intrusive. Specifically, Internet protocol (IP) addresses, the region or general location where your computer or device is accessing the internet, device type used to access the website, browser type, operating system and other information about the usage of our website, including a history of the pages you view. This is typically done to recognize your device, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics to enable us in providing a better user experience to you in your future visits to this website.
Personal Data Collect from You
There are a number of forms on this website available to contact Infolytx for sales, information, and viewing demos. Such forms may request company information such as company name, contact information and a summary of requirements. There are also phone numbers and email addresses to contact us with. The information you provide us (company name, contact details, and requirements) is used to contact you back or to give you access to our demos.
We may store this data in a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system to:
- Keep track of our communication with you, and/or
- Give you access to our demos
You also have the option to subscribe/opt-in to receive newsletters, news alerts, and marketing content. You can always opt-out of such options using our blog or click the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of an email newsletter. Infolytx shall adhere to your preferences of whether or not to receive and/or to adjust the frequency of such communications.
There are a number of forms on this website available to contact Infolytx for job applications. You may also submit job applications via our chatbot. Such forms request personal information such name, address, contact details and so on. There are also phone numbers and email addresses to contact us with. This information is stored in a database to Contact you to determine if you are suitable for a position at Infolytx Maintain a record of our communication with you Assist with our job application and interview process
We do not send you any marketing materials, add you to any mailing lists, sell or share your data with 3rd parties or use your data for any purpose other than for maintaining a record of our communications and job application and the interview process.
Infolytx has implemented adequate technical and organizational safeguards, in line with industry standards to ensure the security of personal data, including the prevention of their alteration, loss, damage, unauthorized processing or access, having regard to the state of the art, the nature of the data, and the risks to which they are exposed by virtue of human action or the physical or natural environment.
The key security measures to keep your personal data secure and confidential, including and not limited to:
- Limiting access to your personal data to Infolytx employees strictly on a need to know basis, such as to respond to your inquiry or request.
- Infolytx employees who misuse personal data are subject to strict disciplinary action.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when you are done using a shared computer.
Transfers of personal data
We are a multinational company and, as such, transfer personal data concerning you to countries outside the EU.
We transfer personal data between our subsidiaries and affiliated entities and delivery centers for the purposes explained above.
Your personal data is stored in databases, and on the servers of the cloud-based database management services that Infolytx engages, located within and outside EU.
Where we transfer personal data outside of the EU, we either transfer personal data to countries that provide an adequate level of protection (as determined by the European Commission) or we have appropriate safeguards in place. Appropriate safeguards to cover these transfers are in the form of standard contractual/data protection clauses adopted by the European Commission.
Personal Data Retention
We will only keep your personal data for as long as is reasonably necessary taking into consideration our need to answer queries or resolve problems, any other purpose outlined above or to comply with legal requirements under applicable law(s). This means that we may retain your personal data for a reasonable period. We will periodically review the data and remove it in the event it is not longer necessary to retain.
We remind you that you have a right to request to have your personal data deleted at any time. You may always choose to opt-out by writing to the Data Protection Officer at [email protected]
You have a right to:
- Request access to your personal data and request details of the processing activities conducted by Infolytx.
- Request that your personal data is rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete
- Request erasure of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Request restriction of the processing of your personal data by Infolytx in certain circumstances.
- Object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format in certain circumstances.
- Lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority.
- Object to, and not to be subject to a decision based solely on, automated processing (including profiling), which produces legal effects or significantly affects you.
- Withdraw any consent you may have provided to us at any time by contacting us.
To exercise the rights outlined above in respect of your personal data you may also contact our Data Protection Officer at [email protected]
External website links
This site contains links that may lead you to other sites. Be careful when accessing these links, as Infolytx is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such other Websites.
Our contact details
Infolytx is the controller of data for the purposes of GDPR. If you have any concerns as to how your data is processed you can contact our Data Protection Officer at [email protected]