- Bring together disparate and large data sources of drug and drug ADR reports
- Use NLP and Unstructured Data Mining and Analytics to extract clinical terms from unstructured data (Twitter)
- Apply machine learning, data mining, heuristics to build multiple predictive and actionable models
- Architect solution to work in Big Data Scale
- Augmented Reality-Enabled Retail Promotions Application
This is a simple application that demonstrates how the PharmacoWatch API can be used to build applications to target different end-users and use-cases in the pharmacovigilance space.
Using this mobile application, patients can query a proposed over the counter (OTC) purchase of a drug against the consumer’s own prescriptions to determine if any adverse reaction is predicted between the drugs in the prescription and the drug about to be purchased.
A similar application targeting physicians is the Prescription Checker where physicians can query proposed prescription against a patient’s existing prescription to determine if any ADR has been predicted.